Servicing the Buyer
- First and foremost, I owe, you, the Buyer the fiduciary duty of loyalty, confidentiality, obedience, disclosure, full accounting and the duty to use skill care and diligence.
- Screening prospective Buyers with serious intentions of purchasing a home.
- Assisting Buyers with the mortgage products available.
- Addressing any concerns about the Buyers’ home buying process.
- Viewing the available properties with Buyers.
- Counseling with the Buyers on various elements to negotiate the contract.
- Writing offers and take care of other necessary documentation.
- Notifying the Buyer of closing procedure status.
- Accompanying the Buyer at closing.
- Following up with the Buyer annually on any real estate assistance
Please provide your name and email