This property is the old Crawford Farm. It is currently an operating cattle ranch, but it has endless potential uses (recreational hunting tract, weekend getaway, homestead, etc) There is a renovated 1,700 square foot home on site with two detached buildings (formerly used as guest house and office), a 6,300 square foot barn and a 2,700 square foot equipment shed. There are 7-8 ponds on site. Approximately 60% of the property is open pastureland with a rolling topography. The remaining 40% is wooded with mature hardwood timber. Located in Claiborne County approximately 1/4 mile from the Natchez Trace and 2.5 miles from the Big Black River.
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Updated: 25th March, 2023 8:19 PM (UTC)